Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
formerly in: Merioneth
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ15124262
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church built in 1858-9 by T.H. Wyatt.
as architect: Thomas Henry Wyatt
| The Resurrection |
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1895Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
| The Risen Christ |
artist: A. J. Davies
1924Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
south wall of the nave
| The Good Wife |
firm/studio: J. A. Campbell & Co.
1907Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
north wall of the nave
| Christ's Feet are Anointed at the House of a Pharisee |
firm/studio: Pearce & Cutler
1938Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
west wall of the nave
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021