Church of St Illtyd, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire

Diocese of St Davids     (formerly: St Davids)

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN42860122

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Illtyd, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: W. D. Caröe


Artworks at this site:
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
artist: Horace Wilkinson
1926
Church of St Illtyd, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
  The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1967
Church of St Illtyd, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the north chapel
  The Risen Christ Appearing to St Mary Magdalene The Risen Christ Appearing to St Mary Magdalene
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1957
Church of St Illtyd, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Illtyd, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018