Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH305895
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1858, after the previous church was demolished. The church consists of a nave and chancel, with a large tower over the south porch.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Kennedy


Artworks at this site:
  Christ with St Peter and St Paul Christ with St Peter and St Paul
firm/studio: Forrest & Bromley
about 1858
Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  The Risen Christ with Moses The Risen Christ with Moses
about 1858
Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey
west wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017