Church of St Mary, Begelly, Pembrokeshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN11810731
Medieval church restored by E.M. Bruce Vaughan in 1887.
as architect: E. M. Bruce Vaughan
| The Risen Christ Appearing to the Virgin Mary |
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1887Church of St Mary, Begelly, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021