Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH611805
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church rebuilt in 1881 by Henry Kennedy, except for the north transept, which is dated 1612, and some reset stonework from an earlier church.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Kennedy


Artworks at this site:
  St David with Joshua and Gideon St David with Joshua and Gideon
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Coakes
designer: Van Daele
1919
Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  St Luke with St Catherine and St Hugh of Lincoln St Luke with St Catherine and St Hugh of Lincoln
1907
Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey
north wall of the north transept


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017