Church of St Margaret, Merthyr Tydfil
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO051062
Originally built as a Unitarian Chapel in 1821, St Margaret's was rebuilt in 1901 in an Art Nouveau Gothic style by E.A. Johnson.
as architect: Edwin Arthur Johnson
| Christ the Good Shepherd with the Four Evangelists |
about 1902Church of St Margaret, Merthyr Tydfil
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021