Church of All Saints, Newbridge-on-Wye, Powys

formerly in: Radnorshire

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO016580
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Victorian church designed by Stephen Williams and built in 1883, at the expense of the Venables family.

Artworks at this site:
Figures from the Bible and Saints
Church of All Saints, Newbridge-on-Wye, Powys
sanctuary apse

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue

Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018