Church of St Non, Llanerchaeron, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN477603
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church probably built by John Nash in 1798, for William Lewis of Llanerchaeron, replacing an earlier building.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Nash


Artworks at this site:
  Christ with St Non and St David Christ with St Non and St David
artist: A. F. Erridge
1952
Church of St Non, Llanerchaeron, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Non, Llanerchaeron, Ceredigion height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017