Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen

formerly in: Monmouthshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO265045

Church (Anglican)
Church built of 1932 to the design of A.F. Webb of Blackwood, completed 1936. Closed and declared redundant in 2011.

Artworks at this site:
  The Eucharist with Symbols of St John The Eucharist with Symbols of St John
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
east wall of the chancel
  St Francis and Dorcas St Francis and Dorcas
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1963
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
south wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017