Bettws Chapel, Bettws, Monmouthshire
Diocese of Monmouth
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO29791931
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Small church rebuilt in 1829.
| The Good Shepherd |
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
designer: John Edwards
1978Bettws Chapel, Bettws, Monmouthshire
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021