Church of St Benedict, Clydach, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN698016
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Roman Catholic)
Church opened in 1915 to serve the Catholic congregation in the area, which had been meeting since 1907 at the instigation of Father Anthony Cox OSB.

Church website

Artworks at this site:
  Archangels Archangels
Church of St Benedict, Clydach, Swansea
(liturgical) north wall of the nave
  Narthex Windows Narthex Windows
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
designer: Colwyn Morris
1998
Church of St Benedict, Clydach, Swansea
narthex



Other sites at Clydach, Glamorgan
Calvaria
Church of St John the Baptist

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017