Church of St David, Resolven, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN825022
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1850. As well as the east window of 1869, nine further nave windows were added in 1950.

Church website


Search for further information about Church of St David, Resolven, Neath Port Talbot on Google


Artworks at this site:
The Crucifixion
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1869
Church of St David, Resolven, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
The Supper at Emmaus with the Resurrection and Ascension
designer: William Ellery Anderson
about 1930
Church of St David, Resolven, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018