Church of St David, Caerau, Cardiff, Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST14267654
Church consecrated in 1871 at a cost of Â£1000. Designed by J.L. Pearson and sited on land given by Lady Windsor. A chancel was added in 1881. Pulpit added in 1897, brought from Bonvilston.
Parish website with a history of the Church
as architect: John Loughborough Pearson
| The Ascension |
firm/studio: Samuel Evans
Church of St David, Caerau, Cardiff
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019