Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN869061

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Originally built as a private chapel for the family of Aberpergwm, and now the parish church for Glynneath.

Parish website

Artworks at this site:
  Decorative Glass    detail from    Saints and Donors Decorative Glass
detail from Saints and Donors

1530-1542, reset in the nineteenth century
Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with St Peter and St John Christ with St Peter and St John
1884
Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot
north wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017