Church of St Llechid, Llanllechid, Gwynedd

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH622687

Church (Anglican)
Built in 1844, one of the earliest churches by Henry Kennedy,


Search for further information about Church of St Llechid, Llanllechid, Gwynedd on Google


Artworks at this site:
The Crucifixion with the Baptism and Last Supper
artist: Charles Clutterbuck
about 1844
Church of St Llechid, Llanllechid, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018