Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH612360

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Small church built in 1871 by W.H. Spaull for services in English, under the patronage of Lord Harlech.

Artworks at this site:
  Figure of Christ Figure of Christ
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse
  St John St John
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017