Church of St Michael, Kerry, Powys
formerly in: Montgomeryshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO14729010
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Double-naved medieval church with a Norman arcade and tower and chancel arcade from dating from the fourteenth century. The church was substantially rebuilt in 1882-3.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
as architect: George Edmund Street
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
early twentieth centuryChurch of St Michael, Kerry, Powys
east wall of the south chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021