Church of St Cynon, Tregynon, Powys
formerly in: Montgomeryshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO09599872
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Fifteenth-century church, although the doorway is fourteenth century, perhaps on an early medieval site. Restored in 1787 and again in 1893, under the guidance of the local estate agent, William Scott Owen.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| Christ in Majesty with Saints and Angels |
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1875Church of St Cynon, Tregynon, Powys
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021