Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH774616

Church (Anglican)

Artworks at this site:
  Medieval Fragments including the Holy Trinity Medieval Fragments including the Holy Trinity
about 1460
Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy
east wall of the south nave
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
about 1533
Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy
east wall of the north nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017