Church of St Dogmael, Meline, Pembrokeshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN11803875
Small church by R.J. Withers of 1864-5.
as architect: R. J. Withers
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
firm/studio: Lavers & Barraud
1865Church of St Dogmael, Meline, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021