Church of St Michael, Llanfihangel Abercywyn, Carmarthenshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN29961697
Church built in 1848 to replace the former Church of St Michael, Llanfihangel Abercywyn.
| The Last Supper |
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1898Church of St Michael, Llanfihangel Abercywyn, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021