Berse Drelincourt Chapel, Berse Drelincourt, Wrexham

formerly in: Denbighshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ31705096
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Built as a chapel in 1742, and enlarged in 1828. The church has now closed.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey


Search for further information about Berse Drelincourt Chapel, Berse Drelincourt, Wrexham on Google


Artworks at this site:
Christ with Female Saints and Children
firm/studio: Burlison & Grylls
Berse Drelincourt Chapel, Berse Drelincourt, Wrexham
east wall


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018