Llandovery College, Llanfair-ar-y-bryn, Carmarthenshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN765344
Llandovery College founded 1849. Buildings 1849-51 by Fuller & Gingell of Bristol. Chapel 1932-33 by W. Ellery Anderson.
as architect: William Ellery Anderson
| The Last Supper |
designer: William Ellery Anderson
Llandovery College, Llanfair-ar-y-bryn
sanctuary of the College Chapel
Church of Our Lady
Church of St Mary
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018