Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire

Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN27044150

Church (Anglican)

Church rebuilt in 1868-72 by Middleton & Goodman.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire on Google


Artworks at this site:
Sanctuary Windows
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
1872
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
sanctuary apse
Rose window
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
1872
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
west wall of the nave
Christ the Light of the World
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
about 1915
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
west wall
The Good Samaritan
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
about 1915
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
west wall






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019