Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN98110337

Church (Anglican)

Built in 1886-7 by E.M. Bruce Vaughan.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Christian Symbols Christian Symbols
artist: Tim Lewis
about 1968
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
  Christian Symbols Christian Symbols
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
artist: Tim Lewis
1992
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
west wall of the nave
  St Anne Teaching the Virgin Mary to Read St Anne Teaching the Virgin Mary to Read
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
designer: Colwyn Morris
2000
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave
  St Luke Instructing a Child St Luke Instructing a Child
firm/studio: Goddard & Gibbs
2002
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018