Church of St Michael, Beddau, Rhondda Cynon Taff
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST05998495
© University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, photo Martin Crampinlarger image
Church built at the expense of Lady Juliet Rhys-Williams in 1936 to her design.
| Dove of the Holy Spirit
about 1995Church of St Michael, Beddau, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall of the sanctuary
© University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, photo Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2024 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2024