Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ253581

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Built by C. Peters of Leeswood in 1874-5 to the design of T.H. Wyatt, replacing a double-naved medieval church, at the cost of £2,540.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

People associated with this site
   as architect: Thomas Henry Wyatt


Artworks at this site:
  Christ the True Vine and the Bread of Life Christ the True Vine and the Bread of Life
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1920
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
east wall of the chancel apse
  Virgin and Child Virgin and Child
firm/studio: Linden Glass Studios
1988
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
east wall of the south aisle (Lady Chapel)
  Medieval Figures Medieval Figures
early fourteenth century
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
north east wall of the chancel apse
  Medieval Fragments Medieval Fragments
fourteenth century
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
south east wall of the chancel apse


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017