Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH469928

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

church (Anglican)
Medieval church restored in 1873 by Henry Kennedy, again by Harold Hughes in the early twentieth century, and latterly by Adam Voelcker in 2002.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Harold Hughes
   as architect: Henry Kennedy
   as architect: Adam and Frances Voelcker


Artworks at this site:
  Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin Mary and St John Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin Mary and St John
about 1873
Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  Reredos Reredos
about 1873
Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey
sanctuary


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017