Capel Dyserth Chapel, Dyserth, Denbighshire
formerly in: Flintshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Place OS Grid Ref: SJ056793
Built 1927 for the English Congregational Union as Horeb Chapel and became known as Dyserth United Reformed Church after 1972. The building is now shared with Bethel Presbyterian Church of Wales and was renamed Capel Dyserth Chapel in 2006.
| Christ with Children |
firm/studio: Linley Stained Glass
1998Capel Dyserth Chapel, Dyserth, Denbighshire
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021