Saron, Ynyshir, Rhondda Cynon Taff

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST02439272

Chapel (Welsh Congregationalist)

Built in 1884-5, designed by the architect J. J. Evans of Treorchy.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)


Search for further information about Saron, Ynyshir, Rhondda Cynon Taff on Google


Artworks at this site:
  The Healing by the Pool of Bethesda The Healing by the Pool of Bethesda
about 1970-1980
Saron, Ynyshir, Rhondda Cynon Taff
school room
  Noah's Ark    detail from    Noah's Ark and the Creation Noah's Ark
detail from Noah's Ark and the Creation

about 1970-1980
Saron, Ynyshir, Rhondda Cynon Taff
hallway
  Christ Blessing the Children Christ Blessing the Children
about 1970-1980
Saron, Ynyshir, Rhondda Cynon Taff
hallway
  The Sermon on the Mount The Sermon on the Mount
about 1970-1980
Saron, Ynyshir, Rhondda Cynon Taff
school room



Other sites at Ynyshir, Glamorgan
Church of St Anne





Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019