Church of St Mary, Bridgend
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS90537945
Nolton Church. The church is a late work of 1885–7 by John Prichard of Llandaff, replacing a defunct medieval chapelry.
Numerous windows at the church are by W.F. Dixon.
as architect: John Prichard
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John and St Mary Magadalene |
about 1887Church of St Mary, Bridgend
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021