United Theological College, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SN5881

Ministerial Training College
Ministerial training college of the Presbyterian Church of Wales. Opened in 1906, the building was given by David Davies, and located on the seafront at Aberystwyth. The college was closed in 2002, and its small collection of important portraits were transferred to the National Library of Wales.

Artworks at this site:
  Symbol of the Calvinistic Methodist Church Symbol of the Calvinistic Methodist Church
about 1906
United Theological College, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion



Other sites at Aberystwyth, Cardiganshire
Ceredigion Museum
Church of St Michael and All Angels
Church of the Holy Trinity
National Library of Wales
School of Art Collection, Aberystwyth University


Artworks previously at this site:
Your search found 2 results.
  John Elias John Elias
1838
National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
  Lewis Edwards Lewis Edwards
artist: Jerry Barrett
1877
National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017