Abbey Ruins, Margam Country Park, Margam, Neath Port Talbot
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Place OS Grid Ref: SS803864
Founded 1147 by Robert, Earl of Gloucester as a daughter house of Clairvaux. Dissolved 1536. Nave twelfth century and chapter house thirteenth century.
artist: Sonya Dawn Flewitt
2004Abbey Ruins, Margam Country Park, Margam, Neath Port Talbot
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021