Church of St Michael, Treflys, Gwynedd
formerly in: Caernarfonshire
Diocese of Bangor
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH53453785
Situated near Treflys and Morfa Bychan, the building possibly dates from the fourteenth century, although a sixth century inscribed stone suggests that the foundation may be earlier. Absorbed within the parish of Criccieth in the fifteenth century. The church was restored in 1888.
| St Michael Overcoming Satan |
1950Church of St Michael, Treflys, Gwynedd
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021