Church of St Peter, Llanbedr-y-cennin, Conwy

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH760695
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Medieval church restored in 1842.

Artworks at this site:
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
designer: Henry Gustave Hiller
1907
Church of St Peter, Llanbedr-y-cennin, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
Return of the Prodigal Son
artist: J. R. Herbert
Church of St Peter, Llanbedr-y-cennin, Conwy
  St Peter    detail from    The Virgin Mary and St Peter St Peter
detail from The Virgin Mary and St Peter

artist: F. C. Eden
about 1920
Church of St Peter, Llanbedr-y-cennin, Conwy
east wall of the south chapel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Peter, Llanbedr-y-cennin, Conwy height=

Photo © Peter Jones







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017