Calvaria, Clydach, Swansea
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN68970124
Built 1868 to the designs of the Revd Henry Thomas.
| Jesus Healing the Sick |
about 1949Calvaria, Clydach, Swansea
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021