Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS81637690
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Designed in 1909 by G. E. Halliday, and built 1912-14, although the tower was never built.

Church website


Search for further information about Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Christ in Majesty with Scenes and Figures from the Old and New Testaments Christ in Majesty with Scenes and Figures from the Old and New Testaments
artist: Karl Parsons
1927
Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend
east wall of the sanctuary
  Virgin and Child    from    Virgin and Child and St David Virgin and Child
from Virgin and Child and St David

artist: Leonard Charles Evetts
1964
Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend
north wall of the north chapel (Chapel of St David)
  Christ with St Peter and St Paul Christ with St Peter and St Paul
about 1914
Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend
sanctuary
  Virgin and Child Virgin and Child
Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend



Other sites at Porthcawl, Glamorgan
Arlington Road Presbyterian Chapel
Church of Our Lady Star of the Sea
Gilgal Baptist Church
Trinity Church

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018