Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS81797698
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Chapel (Methodist)
Chapel built as an English Wesleyan Methodist Church in 1830 and rebuilt in 1871. The congregation joined with that of the United Reformed Church in 1984 to form Trinity Church.

Church website


Search for further information about Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Justice, Charity and Patience Justice, Charity and Patience
Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend
  Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers
Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend



Other sites at Porthcawl, Glamorgan
Arlington Road Presbyterian Chapel
Church of All Saints
Church of Our Lady Star of the Sea
Gilgal Baptist Church

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018