Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS479900
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)

Artworks at this site:
  St Barnabas, St Edward the Confessor and St Mary Magdalene of Florence St Barnabas, St Edward the Confessor and St Mary Magdalene of Florence
firm/studio: Lavers, Westlake and Co.
designer: Nathaniel Hubert John Westlake
1905
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
west wall
  Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
about 1867
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
east wall of the chancel
  The Annunciation The Annunciation
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
about 1867-1870
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
south wall of the sanctuary
  St George and King David St George and King David
about 1867-1870
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
north wall of the sanctuary
  St George and the Dragon St George and the Dragon
about 1867
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
pulpit, south wall
  Dorcas Dorcas
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1978
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
south wall of the nave
  Agnus Dei Agnus Dei
about 1867-1870
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
east wall of the north transept
  Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ
artist: William Miller
about 1867
Church of St George, Reynoldston, Swansea
north wall af the north transept


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017