Templeton United Reformed Church, Templeton, Pembrokeshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN11341193
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Chapel (English Congregationalist)
Templeton United Reformed Church was originally built as a Congregational Chapel in 1819. It was rebuilt in 1839 and again in 1879.
View the church on the Addoldai Cymru website (Welsh Religious Buildings Trust).
| Figures of Christ |
artist: Graham Pentelow
1983Templeton United Reformed Church, Templeton, Pembrokeshire
behind the pulpit
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021