Church of St Bridget, Llansantffraed, Powys
formerly in: Brecknockshire
Diocese of Swansea & Brecon (formerly: St Davids)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO12242350
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church built in 1884–5 to the design of Stephen Williams. It replaced a church built on a medieval site, which was first attested in around 1100.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
as architect: Stephen W. Williams
| The Ascension |
firm/studio: Ward & Hughes
1885Church of St Bridget, Llansantffraed, Powys
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021