Church of Our Lady of the Angels and St Winefride, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
formerly in: Cardiganshire
Diocese of Menevia
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN58418216
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church (Roman Catholic)
Roman Catholic church built in 1874–5, designed by the local architect George Jones & Son. The church was deemed to be unsafe by the diocese and closed in 2012.
| The Assumption of the Virgin Mary |
artist: Richard King
1955Church of Our Lady of the Angels and St Winefride, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021