Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire

Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN01043935

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image


Church (Anglican)

1860-61 by R. K. Penson, at the instigation of the Revd John Williams, to replace the medieval church at Cwm yr Eglwys, terminally damaged by the sea in the great storm of 25th October 1859.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: R. K. Penson


Artworks at this site:
  Mary Magdelene is Greeted by an Angel at the Tomb Mary Magdelene is Greeted by an Angel at the Tomb
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
about 1957
Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the nave
  The Crucifixion The Crucifixion
firm/studio: Abbott & Co. Ltd
1913
Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Abbott & Co. Ltd
1913
Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the nave, behind the pulpit
  Pulpit Pulpit
1911
Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire
north wall


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018