Church of St David, Maesmynys, Powys

formerly in: Brecknockshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO017475

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church rebuilt in 1878. Restored in the 1960s by George Pace, who brought in Harry Harvey to produce the east window and reredos.

People associated with this site
   as architect: George Pace


Artworks at this site:
  Christ in Majesty Christ in Majesty
artist: Harry Harvey
1963
Church of St David, Maesmynys, Powys
east wall of the chancel
  The Crucifixion with the Annunciation and Adoration of the Magi The Crucifixion with the Annunciation and Adoration of the Magi
artist: Harry Harvey
1964
Church of St David, Maesmynys, Powys
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St David, Maesmynys, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017