Church of All Saints, Bwlch, Powys

formerly in: Brecknockshire


Diocese of Swansea & Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO14862201

Church of All Saints, Bwlch, Powys Bwlch_DSC6624-71A.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church(Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of All Saints, Bwlch, Powys on Google


Artworks at this site:
Christ and St Luke
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1951
Church of All Saints, Bwlch, Powys
east wall
Figure of Christ
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1967
Church of All Saints, Bwlch, Powys
west wall
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of All Saints, Bwlch, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin



Other images of this site
Bwlch_DSC6627-71A.jpg



Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021