Church of St Cadwaladr, Llangadwaladr, Anglesey

Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH38376927

Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Cadwaladr, Llangadwaladr, Anglesey on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Scenes from the New Testament Scenes from the New Testament
about 1860
Church of St Cadwaladr, Llangadwaladr, Anglesey
north wall of the Meyrick Chapel
  Symbol of the Trinity Symbol of the Trinity
probably 1850s or 60s
Church of St Cadwaladr, Llangadwaladr, Anglesey
east wall of the north transept
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
about 1490, restored in about 1850
Church of St Cadwaladr, Llangadwaladr, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019