Church of St Mary and St Samson, Caldey Island, Pembrokeshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS142966
The Abbey church was burned out 1940, and restored 1951.
| Hanging Crucifix |
about 1951Church of St Mary and St Samson, Caldey Island
suspended below the chancel arch
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021