Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN31655402

Church (Anglican)

Rebuilt 1885-8 by E.H. Lingen Barker.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: E. H. Lingen Barker


Artworks at this site:
  Christ the King with Virgin Mary and St John the Baptist Christ the King with Virgin Mary and St John the Baptist
designer: Christopher Webb
1928
Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019