Church of St Bilo, Llanfilo, Powys
formerly in: Brecknockshire
Diocese of Swansea & Brecon
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO11903325
Medieval church dedicated to the local saint Bilo (Beilo), although the dedication has also been known as Milburga.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| Figures on the Rood Screen |
designer: W. D. Caröe
artist: Nathaniel Hitch
about 1926-1930Church of St Bilo, Llanfilo, Powys
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021