Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN55374931
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
CHurch built in 1880, by J.B. Harford of Falcondale, to serve as his estate church. It is now a chapel-of-ease within the parish of Lampeter.


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Virgin and Child with St Luke and St John Virgin and Child with St Luke and St John
firm/studio: C. E. Kempe
1906
Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion
chancel apse
  The Lord's Prayer The Lord's Prayer
Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion
vestry


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018